With the arrival of May, comes the annual royal event that is a personal favourite of Queen Elizabeth II – The Royal Ascot. Ascot Races are the opportunities when ladies dressed up as regal as they can. So a little inspiration for the event.
The outfit has Erdem Carolina floral-print midi dress that will be available soon Matches Fashion. This romantic teal-green Carolina dress is featured in Erdem’s Pre-AW19 campaign, which draws inspiration from the pioneer British artist Laura Knight. It’s made from Ponte de Roma jersey, which sculpts the floral-printed style with natural charm.
The Look of the Day has:
- Erdem Carolina floral-print midi dress – $757
- JT Millinery Berenice Hat – £985
- Lizzie Fortunato Wild Maquis Gold Plated & Pearl Drop Earrings – $312
- Miu Miu Mini Mattelasse Leather Cross Body Bag – $680
- Sophia Webster Rio Matte-leather Pumps – $350