Many of you lovely readers have asked me to bring some good budget-friendly style products i.e. Dresses, shoes, bags, accessories, home and decore or gifts. Sometimes it is not possible to adjust those products into the regular #outfitoftheday posts or #OfficialElegance Page. But it has happened many times that I saw something so beautiful but the product does not fall under the aesthetic of the day’s outfit or post. So I have decided to start this new series where every week we will have 10 different elements costing below $100. Let us start with this week’s finds.
- Marks & Spencer Cotton Rich Longline Belted Trench Coat: The £59.00 trench coat is clean lines and classic detailing has a contemporary design that will come handy in the upcoming spring season when the chill in the wind sometimes wants us to wrap a cosy yet light outerwear. It comes in two shades.
- Monsoon UK Josie Animal Print Knitted Jumper: The $78 sumptuously soft jumper features a stylish leopard print, classic crew neckline and long sleeves to fight the chill on cooler days.
- Anthropologie Kyla Drop Earrings: The $44 eye-catching earrings comes in 5 different shades and beats the costly bling while adding the regal touch to ensemble taking us from beach-ready to black-tie.
- H&M Textured Weave Blazer and Skirt: The $54.99 blazer and $39.99 skirt are the perfect combos for a busy office day when you feel liking dressing up to conquer the boardroom troubles.
- Steve Madden Dominique Over-The-Knee Stretch Boots: The $129 long boots that are now $60.93 are Queen Letizia of Spain’s favourite pair. We have seen them countless times in the last few months. The stylish feminine boots are going to last your wardrobe for years to come.
- Seraphine Premium Teal Asymmetric Maternity Dress: Don’t want to leave any Mum-to-be out of the excitement. This Royal favourite label has some really stunning numbers that show pregnancy can be stylish too. This Beautifully tailored style drapes effortlessly over your figure at every stage of pregnancy. Feminine waterfall detailing to one side highlights the contemporary asymmetric style. The originally $199 number is now $99 and will take you from desk to dinner without going through the trouble of wardrobe change.
- Zara woven Belt: The $29 belt is a must-have edgy piece that will add the chic edge to your ensemble.
- Charles & Keith Textured Chain Handle Bag – An eye-catching $69.90 piece that’s sure to add style points to your ensemble.
- ASOS DESIGN high neck pleated midi dress with long Sleeves: The$72 ASOS dress can be your go-to for all the latest trends.
- Mango Buttoned Midi Dress: The $69.99 cotton midi dress features lapel collars and straight silhouette that goes everywhere from the office to a date night.
Did you see something that you would like to share let me know I will add it in next week’s finds?