Shirt dresses are one of the most popular dress silhouettes. They are comfortable, versatile, and convey easy elegance. Some might call them boring but the quite classic and timeless beauty of a shirt dress has always been favourite of many Royal ladies since 19th centuries. You can pair a shirt dress with elegant pumps for Royal style, team it up with boots for a casual look or strappy sandals for a chic look. Today, I have rounded 9 shirtdresses to update the wardrobe for the upcoming spring season.
- Ralph Lauren Print Belted Crepe Shirtdress – The $155 dress is perfect for a classic elegant Royal style.
- L’Agence Rivi Utility Midi Shirt Dress – The soft, languid drape of this $129 olive-green shirtdress gives it a casual, everyday feel.
- DVF Belted silk crepe de chine midi shirt dress – The $195 dress is a beautiful bohemian combo of shirt and wrap.
- Michael Kors Pussy-bow pleated silk-crepe midi shirt dress – Part of the brand’s Fall ’20 runway, the dress is made from scarlet silk-crepe, it has languid pussy-bow ties and a pleated skirt that’ll move so prettily as you walk. $2690 is on sale for $1076.
- TIBI Belted cotton-poplin midi shirt dress – Tibi’s $278 shirt dress strikes the perfect balance between feminine and utilitarian.
- STAUD Millie belted linen-blend maxi shirt dress – $118 ‘Millie’ version is cut from mid-weight linen-blend and has a coordinating belt to cinch the slightly loose fit.
- Proenza Schouler Gathered-neck jersey-crepe shirt dress – In a quintessentially cool and muted colour palette, Proenza Schouler’s Resort 2020 offering includes this khaki-green shirt dress. It’s crafted from a jersey crepe shaped to a relaxed, fluid silhouette that tapers at the waist with a double-strap belt. Add artful accessories to echo the mood of the collection.
- Veronica Beard Zeila Tiered Midi Dress – $495 dress features a tiered, midi-length silhouette with a removable tie belt at the waist. Front button closures and puffed sleeves complete this casual, feminine style.
- CO Belted asymmetric pleated cotton-poplin midi shirt dress – The minimal silhouette is what you really focus on when it comes to $595 dress.