This page is dedicated to all those lovely readers who come to my humble blog for office outfit inspiration. I received emails and messages to create a separate part for office wear, here I am setting up a separate page for the same. I hope you will be able to find inspiration from this page to dress to your nines for desk to dinner that will make you feel like conquering the world. I look forward to your suggestions and opinions.
Pink is a must-have for office wardrobe in this season. Let’s check out what is in this look.
Spice up your official wardrobe with trendy Spring and Summer Style. Our today’s official look has a classy jumpsuit in it. check out the details below:
Due to the busy schedule I have decided to limit the office wears to 2 outfits a week. I hope you all will understand and appreciate it.
Last week a lovely reader asked for an outfit with pencil skirt. So this work wear look is dedicated to that beauty. The look has:
Since I have started this blog I am learning new things every day when it comes to fashion and style. They may be old news to others but someone who was practically living under the rock on fashion front its really exciting.
After a relaxed week, I believe we all are ready to take the busy week head on. A confident outfit for a confident lady.
There are a few days when we need to forget everything and choose a comfortable attire to have a relaxing but busy day at work without losing the touch of elegance. This outfit is for those days.
I love this Boss Esetta Geo print figure hugging dress available on Nordstrom. The multicoloour dress is a really good versatile investment that can be worn from desk to dinner.
Wishing all the lovely ladies out there a Very Happy Women’s Day. Let us make sure that it is not only a day in the year but a resolution to make all the days like this, where we celebrate the women life. Being woman is being the strongest element of this universe. We don’t need to be empowered because we are already empowered by God we just need to see it and embrace it.
Every Morning You have two options: Stay in your bed with your dreams or get out of the bed and chase your dreams.
What sort of colour do you have in your working wardrobe. Most of the time we see monochrome shades. But today we working ladies can rock any shade we want. I am choosing this vibrant colour for my spring wardrobe.
Spring is already in the air. And we all are looking forward to wear those lovely pastels we have in our closet. This simple Geo dress can be great option for a casual working attire or swap it with your slip on loafers to turn it into a casual weekend look. It has:
Update your office wardrobe with this blue elegance. This budget-friendly Outfit has:
I got an opportunity to work with a lovely reader last week. It was my one of the best styling experience. She was confident and had great sense of humor. She gave me a long list of adjectives she wants in her outfit that she wanted for a business meeting. In her own words “is going to change her life so she needs to look outstanding”. She wanted an outfit that is chic, stylish, elegant, monochrome and screams confidence. After many rejections and lots of discussions we finalized this look for her big day in March. The outfit has:
- Mango Essential structured blazer – $59.99
- Paco Rabanne Floral-Brocade Top – $215
- Tommy Hilfiger Tuxedo Straight Leg Pants – $59
- Michael Kors Kelsey Medium Leopard Nylon Tote – $128
- Tory Burch Crystal Pearl Drop Earrings – $88
- Skagen Annelie Mesh Bracelet Watch – $155
- Mango Leather ankle-cuff shoes – $99.99
Heading towards the year end means few cocktail parties, dinners and parties to celebrate.
- Theory Isita Wool Blazer – $425
- Hobbs Sylvie Pleat Top – $80
- Reiss Alenna Trouser – $245
- Kate Spade New York Crystal Round Stud Earrings – $48
- Ted Baker London 56mm Full Rim Square Sunglasses – $59.97
- Gucci Sapphire Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch – $395
- Rue de Verneuil Women’s Wool Flannel Mini Tote Bag – Navy – $295
- Stuart Weitzman THE FONTAINE PUMP – $425
Desk to Dinner, this outfit has:
- Whistles Exclusive Jersey Bodycon Dress – £99.00
- Hobbs London Rosalie Coat – £299.00
- Hermès Enamel Clip-On Earrings – $375
- Orciani Sveva Bag – $326.47
- Tatiana Pointy Toe Pumps – $49.99